Pages

1 September 2014

Rainy days equals baking cookies

Now my little girl is getting bigger is has become more fun doing things with her because there are more things to do :-). She understands more and loves to do stuff with me. Mostly she loves dancing with mum and dad and wrestling with us. Every day you see changes. A new word, new things she does, things she understands, I am amazed and happy to see them.  Also saying lets go home, or even a sentence with the word home, she will start waving to everyone and gets all excited. Have to be careful saying this word when I am somewhere else, because she will grab her chance and  gets frustrated when we do not go.

Yesterday was a rainy day so I decided to bake cookies with her, the healthy kind, more or less ;-) a variation to the ducth "sandcookies". (butter, flower and sugar). We made cookies with spelt flour, coconut blossom sugar, coconut rasped and butter (was out of coconut oil). They did not turn out bad, a bit burned, so I need to alter the time and heat somewhat next time. She had fun, mostly by eating the cookie dough, However it entertained her for 15 minutes. I call that a success!












1 comment :

  1. Oh dat ga ik ook eens met Joris proberen.
    Wat word je blog trouwens mooi! Liefs!

    ReplyDelete