Pages

6 January 2014

Etsy favorites 1

Besides Instagram, Pinterest and this blogging community I also enjoy browsing through Etsy. So many gifted people making beautifull things.

So I decided to share with you some of my new finds. Hope you enjoy them as much as I do.

For some beautifull light in cosy winter night, see here

porcelain tea light holder  - wedding candle holder N.6. modern ceramic votive holder. Tea light delight collection Wapa Studio.

A favorite of mine already, Studio Meez, made these new containers:



Awesome decoration, still trying to decide which one I want and in what color by Assembli

Paper Rhino Folding Kit

And to start of a good year by having this pretty calender by Snug Studio:


Have a happy Monday!!!


1 comment :

  1. I'm glad to see you back on blogging and read about your favourites and, of course, about your baby girl!
    Wishing you all the best!

    (Have you received my postcard?)

    ReplyDelete